Check this page regularly for opportunities to join the NEAFL and its clubs.
DIGITAL CONTENT CREATOR
About the role
The North East Australian Football League (NEAFL) is a semi-professional Australian Rules football league encompassing teams across Queensland, New South Wales, Canberra and the Northern Territory.
We are seeking a casual digital content creator to assist our match day media operations for season 2019, running from April to September.
- Manage content curation on match days for the NEAFL website and social media accounts
- Editing and resizing content to fit content management system specifications
- Edit, proofread and publish content input by our team of reporters and photographers
- Collaborate with the wider NEAFL Media team
To be successful, you will need:
- 2 years of web and/or digital content experience
- Experience with Photoshop or similar image editor
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and work flexible hours to accommodate workload where necessary.
If you have the above experience and would like to apply, please send a CV and cover letter to Jessica Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org.